Historic Ogden, Utah
See where indoor axe throwing in Utah was born, “Still Untamed” Ogden! We had no idea what Social Axe Throwing was going to become when this location opened in April of 2017. Historic charm with a touch of class, this location is perfect for your smaller group gatherings and walk-in date nights. Directly across Washington Blvd. from The Junction; a happening area of Ogden with indoor surfing, rock climbing, and skydiving, Megaplex Movie theater, and plenty of dining choices.
$30.00 per person (2 hour event) - $60.00 non-refundable/transferable deposit goes toward event total.
- Social Axe Throwing’s First location. 2 hour Main Events can be booked Monday-Friday 11am-10pm
- Store walk in hours: Monday-Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 11am-10pm
- 60 dollar deposit goes towards event total
- Can host parties from minimum of 6-16 people. More than 16 people are required to book the VIP room.
- VIP Private room available for booking
- We do not sell beer at this location, email us about our byob policy
- Located in Historic Downtown Ogden
- If your desired time slot is not displayed, give us a call.
- We do not allow small children to throw or attend. The youngest age allowed to attend our venues is 15 years or older with a parent or guardian signed waiver.