Historic Ogden, Utah
See where indoor axe throwing in Utah was born, “Still Untamed” Ogden! We had no idea what Social Axe Throwing was going to become being the first Axe Throwing Venue in Utah, in April of 2017.
Historic charm with a touch of class, this location is perfect for large group events, smaller group hang outs, or your next date night!
Fun Things This Location Has To Offer!
- 2 Private Axe Arenas great for group events!
- 6 Walk in Axe lanes, so we can get you right in on a Date night!
- We do sell Beer!
- We also have Pepsi products available in a fountain drink.
- WE SELL FOOD! We have delicious pizza, wings, cheese fries, and more.
- Pool Tables!
- Vintage Arcade games! below is the list of games we have!
- Ms PacMan 1 and 2
- Extreme Hunting
- Galaga 1 and 2
- Donkey Kong 1,2, and 3.
- NBA Jam
- Killer Queen
- Galactic Battleground
1 Hour Booking
$15 per person 1 hour
THIS RESERVATION IS FOR A 1 HOUR EVENT FOR 1-6 PEOPLE. Its perfect for Date Nights, Group Dates, Small groups, Friends night out. If you have more than 6 people we highly recommend you book our 2 hour party package (Directly Below) to ensure you have the best time!
Reserve Your Ogden Main Event Party Package
$30.00 per person (2 hour event) - $60.00 non-refundable/transferable deposit goes toward event total.
- PLEASE READ!
- THIS RESERVATION IS FOR A 2 HOUR EVENT for 6 or more people. Its perfect for birthday, parties bachelor/ette, parties, corporate events, or really any celebration!
- This reservation will get you a private arena with a coach/host to make your party a blast! Your coach will go through safety, training, split you into teams. Then they will host you through 3-4 games, a bracket style tournament, and then finish with a trick shot lesson!
- 60 dollar deposit goes towards event total, essentially you are paying for two people up front.
- Can host parties from 6-24 people.Parties of 25 people or more (up to 100) book multiple time slots or please email us.
- If your desired time slot is not displayed, give us a call.
- We do not allow small children to throw or attend.The youngest age allowed to attend our venues is 13 years or older with a parent or guardian signed waiver.