Historic Ogden, Utah
See where indoor axe throwing in Utah was born, “Still Untamed” Ogden! We had no idea what Social Axe Throwing was going to become being the first Axe Throwing Venue in Utah, in April of 2017.
Historic charm with a touch of class, this location is perfect for large group events, smaller group hang outs, or your next date night!
Fun Things This Location Has To Offer!
- 2 Private Axe Arenas great for group events!
- 6 Walk in Axe lanes, so we can get you right in on a Date night!
- We do sell Beer!
- We also have Pepsi products available in a fountain drink.
- We will be have food available for purchase very Soon! In the meantime we have snacks and treats availalbe.
- Pool Tables!
- Vintage Arcade games! below is the list of games we have!
- Ms PacMan 1 and 2.
- Galaga 1 and 2
- Donkey Kong 1,2, and 3.
- NBA Jam
- Killer Queen
- Galactic Battleground
$30.00 per person (2 hour event) - $60.00 non-refundable/transferable deposit goes toward event total.
- Social Axe Throwing’s First location. 2 hour Main Events can be booked Monday-Friday 11am-10pm
- Store walk in hours: Monday-Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 11am-10pm
- 60 dollar deposit goes towards event total
- Can host parties from minimum of 6-125 people. large parties over 20 people, please call or email us.
- Has a beer license, with a strict 3 beer per person policy
- Located in Historic Downtown Ogden
- If your desired time slot is not displayed, give us a call.
- We do not allow small children to throw or attend. The youngest age allowed to attend our venues is 15 years or older with a parent or guardian signed waiver.