Salt Lake City
Our Second Home
Our second location is located in the great Salt Lake City. An old steel fabrication shop converted to an axe-chucking Mecca complete with old cranes and epoxy remnants on the floor. Salt Lake Social Axe Throwing can host large groups from 6-100 and has 4 dedicated walk-in targets for those experienced throwers. What is better with axe throwing?…a cold beer! Salt Lake Social Axe was issued the first ever beer license for an axe throwing venue in April of 2018. If that isn’t your thing, we offer plenty of non-alcoholic drink options.
$30.00 per person (2 hour event) - $60.00 non-refundable/transferable deposit goes toward event total.
- Our second location, 4,000 sqft of axe throwing heaven!
- Store hours: Monday-Thursday 11am-10pm, Friday-Saturday 11am-11pm
- 60 dollar deposit goes towards event total
- Has a beer license, with a strict 3 beer per person policy
- Can host parties from 6-24 people. Parties of 25 people or more (up to 150), please email us.
- Located in amazing Downtown SLC
- If your desired time slot is not displayed, give us a call.
- We do not allow small children to throw or attend. The youngest age allowed to attend our venues is 15 years or older with a parent or guardian signed waiver.